Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: OT: EV horn questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    OT: EV horn questions


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: OT: EV horn questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio_by_Goodwill View Post
    Due to the extra weight (smaller chance of needing dampening) or the dispersion?



    I don't see any on ebay, but will keep my eye out for them.

    Any decent, yet cheap, options from another company, like maybe Selenium?

    I'm just kicking around ideas, for now.

    I've seen clean DH1012's for 100 on fleabay

    Paudio BMD740 http://www.paudiothailand.com/pdf/products/BM-D740.pdf
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OT: EV horn questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy View Post
    I've seen clean DH1012's for 100 on fleabay

    Paudio BMD740 http://www.paudiothailand.com/pdf/products/BM-D740.pdf
    Hmm, USspeaker has the P Audio for $240....... not exactly cheap. Any other suggestions?
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    OT: EV horn questions


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: OT: EV horn questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio_by_Goodwill View Post
    Hmm, USspeaker has the P Audio for $240....... not exactly cheap. Any other suggestions?
    That's a high price.

    I'd wager I can knock close to a C-note off that

    I've seen used Radians on feepay

    And with a big horn 290's often go cheap...
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.